Well, there goes another meme, and me got tagged for it by Engy over at Zap!.
I still don’t know if he even looked at my blog when he asked in BA chat if there was anyone that didn’t get tagged yet, and I said “me”… I should stop volunteering, by the way
But still, I want to thank anyone that reads me, and blahblahblah *insert random speech here*
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
Well, as I said above, I don’t really know how I got the honor to get this . But still, for me to accept this award, I have to fulfill some points:
- When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
- Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
So, I already fulfilled point 1, and I will tag more than seven people in the end, so I might as well go on with the honest stuff, which I don’t think will be that easy… But I can always steal ideas from other bloggers, so it’s all right!
- I started playing WoW as one of those lesser classes, in fact my first toon that hit 60 (before I even started playing an alt) was my hunter (she’s on her way to tame a Spirit Beast at the moment).
- Like Trustyn, who tagged me, I’m left-handed, but I still use mouse and keyboard the way most right-handed people do.
- I love my druid, period!
- I will get dual-specs asap when 3.1 hits, but I still don’t know which two specs to use with my druid, because I love them all.
- Like Stop I play on a RP server and my last time participating in any kind of RP event was about 2 years ago…
- It’s getting harder to find more points already…
- I’m a fourth-grade computer science student.
- I never ever drink or have drunk alcohol (besides for medical purpose) in my entire life.
- I’m from Germany, if you didn’t know
- I’m finally finished with these 10 posts, which is quite a relief.
Now comes the fun part: tagging at least 7 other bloggers for this stuff. I thought a bit about it and came to the conclusion, that I will just tag all the EU druid bloggers that I have in my blogroll (besides the ones that already got tagged) and the two bloggers, that volunteered in BA chat.
First the volunteers:
Now for the real tags, and I don’t even know if those people read me, in no particular order:
BoomMummy and Boomdaddy of Wrath of the Boomkin because they write awesome and funny stuff (especially jokes about mages)
Riverwish, of A trees tale because I like pictures
Alyviel, of Bitter Roots, although not playing on EU servers, still comes from the EU
Rhil, of dark spot in the corner, because I like the Kukren on his blog
Ayeba, of Healer Envy, because the posts are a great read and quite insightful
Gwyn and Cablin of moonfire.org because they are druids, and I likes druids
Kaso, of Naturalist, just because I can tag him
Niniel, of Swiftmend, because I like the way she writes about endgame raiding
and finally, not from the EU, Forks, of Omen of Clarity, so that he may again have a post to write.